Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Or login with your social network account

Form submission: Embassy Application Form

Your region or organization name: Warzone confederation (Europe,Asia, Australia)
Size of your region/organization: 45
Your head of state/government: [nation]lunarCity[\nation]
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: [nation]albert[\nation]
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes we will provide one in game and as soon as we finish the fourm we will create one there.
Link to regional forums (if any):
Additional information/questions:: The ambassador may change as we grow. I am currently the general of the warzones and lunarCity is the speaker of the parliament.
I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes
Tell us a little about your region or organization: We are just some warzones coming together to become profitable regions. We are opening embassy with all the other game created regions, so please consider our application.
Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Defender

Your application has been denied. The Warzone Confederation is interesting, and I would like to keep in touch with y'all, but I think it's too soon for formal relations between your organization and Lazarus.
mooze pencil:

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2018, 08:40 PM by Lukatonia.)

<p>
(09-30-2018, 03:27 PM)Imaginary Wrote: Your application has been denied. The Warzone Confederation is interesting, and I would like to keep in touch with y'all, but I think it's too soon for formal relations between your organization and Lazarus.
</p>
Sad day