Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Or login with your social network account

Embassy Application Form: Azhukali

Your region or organization name: Azhukali

Size of your region/organization: 23

Your head of state/government: Milograd

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Milograd

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes, we will construct a "Lazarus" Embassy Channel on our Discord.

Link to regional forums (if any): https://azhukali.club | (No forum yet, possibly ever)

Additional information/questions:: 

I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes

Tell us a little about your region or organization: I am refounding  "Azhukali," a large old roleplaying region first established by former NS mod, Jenrak. After the deletion of my nation Cartavesqa, Azhukali was where I got the name suggestion "Milograd" and was mentored into becoming the player I am today. Refounding it is an extremely serious undertaking for me. Because I will be putting all my heart and soul into it, I want to have a bridge connecting us with Lazarus. Feux is here too, serving as WA Delegate. We will start with three embassies: Lazarus, Gholgoth, and Greater Dienstad. Our relationships with these three regions will be a meaningful part of our regional culture. For this reason, we hope Lazarus will overlook our current size. We have invested in 100,000 recruitment stamps and already have a collection of nations on our map and planning to RP.

Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Fishmonger
[Image: lAe9O7F.jpg]
*FANGEDSMILE*

6x, 7x, or 8x WA Delegate of Lazarus, depending on how you count
2x WA Delegate of The South Pacific, make of my time there what you will
Author of SC #61, SC #94, SC #100, SC #128, SC #130, GA #280, and Issue #352
2x Condemned by the Security Council (NS Record)
2x Delete-on-Sight, another NS Record
Retired II Roleplaying Mentor

Quote:Embassy opened with Fishmongers.

Quote:Embassy closed with Milograd is The Eternal Delegate of TSP.

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to apply for an embassy. While I put forward a condition where I would accept your request on Laz's Discord, I have discussed this further with others in Lazarus and most are against any kind of embassy formation with Azhukali. There are reasons to go either way, but as I would already be going against protocol accepting an application from a region so small and new, I'm drawing the line at other citizens disagreeing with the move.

I apologizing for saying otherwise previously, but you application is declined. Despite this, I look forward to seeing what awesomeness I'm sure will happen in Azhukali! Smile

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
mooze pencil:

I understand entirely. Thank you.
[Image: lAe9O7F.jpg]
*FANGEDSMILE*

6x, 7x, or 8x WA Delegate of Lazarus, depending on how you count
2x WA Delegate of The South Pacific, make of my time there what you will
Author of SC #61, SC #94, SC #100, SC #128, SC #130, GA #280, and Issue #352
2x Condemned by the Security Council (NS Record)
2x Delete-on-Sight, another NS Record
Retired II Roleplaying Mentor

Quote:Embassy opened with Fishmongers.

Quote:Embassy closed with Milograd is The Eternal Delegate of TSP.