Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Or login with your social network account

Form submission: Embassy Application Form

Your region or organization name: Aukumnia
Size of your region/organization: 202
Your head of state/government: Xadrya
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: I'll be the ambassador
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Certainly!
Link to regional forums (if any): Unfortunately, none. We do have an active discord though.
Additional information/questions:: We do not have a forum primarily cause our discord is where the government, the cabinet and the court is focused. Record keeping is done on NS itself, so we're worried we'd end up with an inactive forum. However, it is an idea that is being toyed with right now.
I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes
Tell us a little about your region or organization: Well, broadly we have a regional government and a roleplay. Our regional government basically has the founder as the head of the state and an elected Supreme Chancellor and his cabinet as the government. We have a Chamber which legislates and is at the center of the political environment. All the appointments from the cabinet to the courts are to be approved by the chamber. As for the roleplay, it's been through a number of changes because its suffered due inactivity spells. Recently we had a 40k themed RP, though it lacks participation as of now. So, basically, our regional government is where the activity is focused, while the RP is struggling.
Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Independent

Thanks for applying for a forum embassy with Lazarus!

Do you or any members of Aukumnia's government still keep in touch with Atero, former founder of the Union of Confederate Regions?
mooze pencil:

(04-18-2019, 04:15 PM)Imaginary Wrote: Thanks for applying for a forum embassy with Lazarus!

Do you or any members of Aukumnia's government still keep in touch with Atero, former founder of the Union of Confederate Regions?

None at all. We've condemned UCR and severed any ties with that region. A number of his sympathizers are banned from the region, and a successor region of UCR, named Conventia, was condemned by us, and they also declared us an enemy region. Though, I must confess, I cannot speak for who everyone's privately messaging and what not. However, we as a region have tried our best in preventing it. 

Thank you for your patience, this application has been declined.

Best wishes to Aukumnia!
mooze pencil: